The Twilight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates

2 posters

Go down

Updates Empty Updates

Post  Founder Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:04 pm

The Lexicon recently posted some interesting information about Kellan Lutz regarding the myspace picture and a pretty cool interview. Also, they stated that they'll have more information to share later, so keep your eye on the Lex tonight!

Also, the Twilight Moms who visited the Kalama shoot yesterday reported that they have it from a reliable source that the official Twilight movie site will be up within the next two or three weeks. Apparantly, they (Summit) are taking notice of how enthusiastic a fandom we are. Very Happy

Last edited by Jenniferiffic on Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Founder
Founder
Volturi

Female Number of posts : 490
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Stephenie
Registration date : 2007-08-23

https://shameless.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Updates Empty Re: Updates

Post  Miss-Stella-Ella-Bella Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:07 pm

...Myspace...?

OME!!!! I did not know my song became an avatar! LMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Jennifer Very Happy
Miss-Stella-Ella-Bella
Miss-Stella-Ella-Bella
Gossip without Sunlight

Female Number of posts : 5710
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : TEAM EMMETT 100% But also Team Jakeward!-The WEREPIRE!!!
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Founder Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:12 pm

There was a picture of Kellan with what looked like golden contacts. You can see it over at the Lexicon.

Don't thank me for the avatar; thank the Graphics Team! They're lovely people. I think that one was done by katylynnlee.
Founder
Founder
Volturi

Female Number of posts : 490
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Stephenie
Registration date : 2007-08-23

https://shameless.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss-Stella-Ella-Bella Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:20 pm

I know...but lol, it said MySpace, so I was thinking; "I am not allowed to go on that then." Lol, but thank you Very Happy NOW I CAN READ IT!!!

Oooh...

THANK YOU GRPHICS TEAM; CAITLIN WE THINK!
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Sorry....off topic....

Last edited by Miss-Stella-Ella-Bella on Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To apologize)
Miss-Stella-Ella-Bella
Miss-Stella-Ella-Bella
Gossip without Sunlight

Female Number of posts : 5710
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : TEAM EMMETT 100% But also Team Jakeward!-The WEREPIRE!!!
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down