The Twilight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Moms' Interview with Rachelle Lefevre!!!

2 posters

Go down

The Twilight Moms' Interview with Rachelle Lefevre!!! Empty The Twilight Moms' Interview with Rachelle Lefevre!!!

Post  Founder Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:06 pm

Update: The Games and Contests forums are closed for maintenance this weekend.

The brilliant TMs have scored an interview with Victoria! I've just finished reading it, and it's great! The villains really are turning out to be some of the most likeable people in real life.

Big thank you to the Twilight Moms- You're amazing!

Enjoy!

Edited to add: THIS awesome (if a little blurry) picture from the ballet studio shoot!

This news article. They seem to have some facts a little fuzzy, but the article just reconfirms what we already know about the Charlie casting.

An interesting new picture!

Kiz of the Lexicon's Panoramio with some great shots of Ashley Greene.

Last edited by Jenniferiffic on Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 9 times in total
Founder
Founder
Volturi

Female Number of posts : 490
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Stephenie
Registration date : 2007-08-23

https://shameless.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Moms' Interview with Rachelle Lefevre!!! Empty Re: The Twilight Moms' Interview with Rachelle Lefevre!!!

Post  Founder Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:23 am

The news posts are malfunctioning a bit, please refrain from commenting on any of the news articles for the time being. Thank you.
Founder
Founder
Volturi

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Moms' Interview with Rachelle Lefevre!!! Empty Re: The Twilight Moms' Interview with Rachelle Lefevre!!!

Post  Founder Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:16 am

The TMs are back up.
Founder
Founder
Volturi

Back to top Go down

Post  dazzled93 Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:47 pm

Have you also read the interviews the TMs have had with Ashley Greene and Justin Chon? They are as equally interesting but the interesting thing about Rachelle's interview is because she's a "baddy" so you get to here her side of the story apart from the "goodys".
dazzled93
dazzled93
Newly Bitten

Female Number of posts : 15
Location : My own little world where I can have both Edward & Jacob!!!
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : I can't decide I love them both!
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down