New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  masochistic-lioness on Fri May 29, 2009 1:59 pm

Hey guys. Very Happy

Guess what everyone?! The trailer for New Moon will be appearing for the first time ever at the MTV Movie Awards on May 31st! Be sure to glue yourself to a TV or record it. You don't want to miss this.

All this information and more can be found here

Thank you Rain Cullen for letting us know!

avatar
masochistic-lioness
Moderator

Female Number of posts : 9642
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  Rain Cullen on Fri May 29, 2009 5:20 pm

You are very welcome. ^^ I thought you would like to know. Plus,I have to tell my TTF friends about this!
avatar
Rain Cullen
Official Site Graphics Team Member

Female Number of posts : 3619
Age : 25
Location : Hanging out with Seth....He's a cutie. ^_^
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Edward AND Seth. Ha! Can't beat that!
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  dazzeling_you on Fri May 29, 2009 7:32 pm

OMG YAY!!!! Smile

So excited! lol Thanks for sharing!
avatar
dazzeling_you
Seeking a Profession

Female Number of posts : 1665
Age : 24
Location : Swimming with the Dolphines by Isle Esme
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Emmentt and Team Jace because shadow hunters are just as cool as Vampires!
Registration date : 2008-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  zac_black13 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:13 am

OMG ITS LIKE MIDNIGHT HERE AND I AM TRYING NOT TO SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT!!!! OMG!!!!
avatar
zac_black13
Living in Shadow

Male Number of posts : 279
Age : 22
Location : Well, Im not so sure anymore. Talking to dead poeple?
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team....Hereos.
Registration date : 2008-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  Moss on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:19 pm

zac_black13 wrote:OMG ITS LIKE MIDNIGHT HERE AND I AM TRYING NOT TO SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT!!!! OMG!!!!

Stop ruining my gender.*










*Unless that was sarcasm, in which case, well played.
avatar
Moss
Learning to Blend in

Male Number of posts : 907
Age : 25
Location : Arcadia
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Egotist
Registration date : 2008-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  dazzeling_you on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:08 pm

Moss wrote:
zac_black13 wrote:OMG ITS LIKE MIDNIGHT HERE AND I AM TRYING NOT TO SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT!!!! OMG!!!!

Stop ruining my gender.*










*Unless that was sarcasm, in which case, well played.

^ lol!
avatar
dazzeling_you
Seeking a Profession

Female Number of posts : 1665
Age : 24
Location : Swimming with the Dolphines by Isle Esme
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Emmentt and Team Jace because shadow hunters are just as cool as Vampires!
Registration date : 2008-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  zac_black13 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:20 pm

I didnt want to scream my lungs out.. haha
avatar
zac_black13
Living in Shadow

Male Number of posts : 279
Age : 22
Location : Well, Im not so sure anymore. Talking to dead poeple?
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team....Hereos.
Registration date : 2008-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  dazzeling_you on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:32 pm

zac_black13 wrote:I didnt want to scream my lungs out.. haha

Okay, I was a little scared! lol
You sounded like my Best Friends 9 year old sister. Razz
avatar
dazzeling_you
Seeking a Profession

Female Number of posts : 1665
Age : 24
Location : Swimming with the Dolphines by Isle Esme
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Emmentt and Team Jace because shadow hunters are just as cool as Vampires!
Registration date : 2008-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  Brittney_Cullen on Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:10 pm

NEW TRAILER WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

-Dies Of Angry Jasper Sexyness;
Haha

Seriously. New Moon is Going To Pawn Twilight!
Very Happy
avatar
Brittney_Cullen
Settling Down

Female Number of posts : 5193
Age : 28
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Swizterland & Team Jasper Rathbone FTW! :D
Registration date : 2008-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  dazzeling_you on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:06 pm

Brittney_Cullen wrote:NEW TRAILER WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

-Dies Of Angry Jasper Sexyness;
Haha

Seriously. New Moon is Going To Pawn Twilight!
Very Happy

Agrees!
Totally Trippen!

I'm pretty STOKED too! Very Happy
avatar
dazzeling_you
Seeking a Profession

Female Number of posts : 1665
Age : 24
Location : Swimming with the Dolphines by Isle Esme
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Emmentt and Team Jace because shadow hunters are just as cool as Vampires!
Registration date : 2008-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  YouAreMyLifeNow on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Looks like they've eased up on the make-up, which means that Rob doesn't look like a clown anymore. He's back to his usual hot self. Very Happy

YouAreMyLifeNow
No Longer Wandering

Female Number of posts : 680
Location : Argentina.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Edward. That goes without saying really.
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  Miss-Stella-Ella-Bella on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:14 pm

OMEEE THAT PWNED MY FACE AFFF. XD
avatar
Miss-Stella-Ella-Bella
Gossip without Sunlight

Female Number of posts : 5710
Location : Pwning Noobz with Emmett
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : TEAM EMMETT 100% But also Team Jakeward!-The WEREPIRE!!!
Registration date : 2007-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  Brittney_Cullen on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:29 am

Miss-Stella-Ella-Bella wrote:OMEEE THAT PWNED MY FACE AFFF. XD

TEHE
I think it pawned everyone's face off!
XD
avatar
Brittney_Cullen
Settling Down

Female Number of posts : 5193
Age : 28
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Swizterland & Team Jasper Rathbone FTW! :D
Registration date : 2008-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  cynn101 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:31 am

ZOMG soo excited it looks 100 times better then twilight did =] can't waits till we get 2 c it ^.^
avatar
cynn101
Alone

Female Number of posts : 226
Age : 24
Location : riding in the impala rocking out 2 music with dean winchester and dustin hook!?!?!
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : team short stack <33
Registration date : 2008-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  Moss on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:11 am

Can someone post a link to it?
avatar
Moss
Learning to Blend in

Male Number of posts : 907
Age : 25
Location : Arcadia
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Egotist
Registration date : 2008-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  Brittney_Cullen on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:40 pm

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2204181/new_moon_trailer_summit_november_2009/
avatar
Brittney_Cullen
Settling Down

Female Number of posts : 5193
Age : 28
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Swizterland & Team Jasper Rathbone FTW! :D
Registration date : 2008-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  zac_black13 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:00 pm

dazzeling_you wrote:
zac_black13 wrote:I didnt want to scream my lungs out.. haha

Okay, I was a little scared! lol
You sounded like my Best Friends 9 year old sister. Razz

Haha nooo... thats not me. I love twilight but not 9 year old girl style.
avatar
zac_black13
Living in Shadow

Male Number of posts : 279
Age : 22
Location : Well, Im not so sure anymore. Talking to dead poeple?
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team....Hereos.
Registration date : 2008-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  dazzeling_you on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:04 am

zac_black13 wrote:
dazzeling_you wrote:
zac_black13 wrote:I didnt want to scream my lungs out.. haha

Okay, I was a little scared! lol
You sounded like my Best Friends 9 year old sister. Razz

Haha nooo... thats not me. I love twilight but not 9 year old girl style.

That's good! lol Razz

It looks SO much better the twilight Laurents eyes look way awesome and creepy!
avatar
dazzeling_you
Seeking a Profession

Female Number of posts : 1665
Age : 24
Location : Swimming with the Dolphines by Isle Esme
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Emmentt and Team Jace because shadow hunters are just as cool as Vampires!
Registration date : 2008-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  Brittney_Cullen on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:42 am

dazzeling_you wrote:
zac_black13 wrote:
dazzeling_you wrote:
zac_black13 wrote:I didnt want to scream my lungs out.. haha

Okay, I was a little scared! lol
You sounded like my Best Friends 9 year old sister. Razz

Haha nooo... thats not me. I love twilight but not 9 year old girl style.

That's good! lol Razz

It looks SO much better the twilight Laurents eyes look way awesome and creepy!


It does look a lot better than twilight -Nods;
Very Happy
avatar
Brittney_Cullen
Settling Down

Female Number of posts : 5193
Age : 28
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Swizterland & Team Jasper Rathbone FTW! :D
Registration date : 2008-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  Moss on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:14 pm

Ugh, that was possibly the worst film trailer I've ever seen. It was just plain ol' bad. The only way it could be more clichéd would be if some gravel-voiced american narrated everything in the most dramatic way possible.

I await New Moon with baited breath. It has potential to be just as lulzy as Twilight.


[EDIT] This trailer is better.


Last edited by Moss on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Moss
Learning to Blend in

Male Number of posts : 907
Age : 25
Location : Arcadia
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Egotist
Registration date : 2008-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  Sotiara on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:20 pm

Moss wrote:Ugh, that was possibly the worst film trailer I've ever seen. It was just plain ol' bad. The only way it could be more clichéd would be if some gravel-voiced american narrated everything in the most dramatic way possible.

I await New Moon with baited breath. It has potential to be just as lulzy as Twilight.


[EDIT] This trailer is better http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2906152/twilight_new_moon_saga_official_trailer/.

I have to agree, I was very upset with the trailer. I am worried Chris has changed things too much,
avatar
Sotiara
Found Your Soulmate

Female Number of posts : 2117
Age : 30
Location : London England
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Matt Bellamy :D
Registration date : 2008-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  Moss on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:23 pm

Sotiara wrote:I have to agree, I was very upset with the trailer. I am worried Chris has changed things too much,

Oh no, that doesn't concern me at all. I just found the trailer to be really bad. Hopefully this will be indicative of the quality of the film.
avatar
Moss
Learning to Blend in

Male Number of posts : 907
Age : 25
Location : Arcadia
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Egotist
Registration date : 2008-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  Sotiara on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Yea, I know hehe, I just didn't like it for different reasons. But I agree with what you said as well.
avatar
Sotiara
Found Your Soulmate

Female Number of posts : 2117
Age : 30
Location : London England
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Matt Bellamy :D
Registration date : 2008-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  dazzeling_you on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:03 pm

Sotiara wrote:
Moss wrote:Ugh, that was possibly the worst film trailer I've ever seen. It was just plain ol' bad. The only way it could be more clichéd would be if some gravel-voiced american narrated everything in the most dramatic way possible.

I await New Moon with baited breath. It has potential to be just as lulzy as Twilight.


[EDIT] This trailer is better http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2906152/twilight_new_moon_saga_official_trailer/.

I have to agree, I was very upset with the trailer. I am worried Chris has changed things too much,

I guess we'll just have to wait and see and PRAY that it isn't to bad!!!!!! Wink
avatar
dazzeling_you
Seeking a Profession

Female Number of posts : 1665
Age : 24
Location : Swimming with the Dolphines by Isle Esme
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Emmentt and Team Jace because shadow hunters are just as cool as Vampires!
Registration date : 2008-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  YouAreMyLifeNow on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Brittney_Cullen wrote:http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2204181/new_moon_trailer_summit_november_2009/

But this is fan-made, of course it's bad.
Not saying that the real one's awesome or anything, but it's definitely much better than this one. Very Happy

YouAreMyLifeNow
No Longer Wandering

Female Number of posts : 680
Location : Argentina.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Edward. That goes without saying really.
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon Movie Trailer: 31st of May.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum