The Twilight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie News, Once Again!

Go down

Movie News, Once Again! Empty Movie News, Once Again!

Post  look.its_twilight. Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:18 pm

Quoted from the Twilight Lexicon:

Mlive has a featurette with Michigan hometown boy Taylor Lautner. He talks about his current series with Christian Slater and Twilight. TY to Shea for the heads up.

The Movie Fanatic has part two of its comprehensive look at Twilight up.

Cinematical has a survey up about the trailer and music involved. Go over and voice your opinion.

MTV has info regarding the running time of the Twilight movie.

Also, are you looking for a midnight showing? It might take a little leg work, just like getting midnight release parties for Eclipse and Breaking Dawn did. Here’s some advice from Kim based on her experience.

"I am writing to you concerning possible midnight showings of Twilight in the US. Originally, I took it for granted that Twilight, like Harry Potter and superhero films, would get a midnight release. The management at my local AMC Theaters, however, has barely heard of the movie or book, and are unaware of fan support for the film. I was told that it would make a difference if the theater heard from these fans expressing interest in the film, and specifically asking about a midnight premiere. The situation may be the same for other theater chains that normally do these special engagement showings. I have not been told that they won’t have one, just that they don’t know at this time. Rather than let this be an uncertainty, I figured I would inform the fans at as many sites as I could to encourage them to call their local theaters, and to ask in person if possible. If we can organize in small groups and wear our Twilight shirts, it might make more of an impression on the theater staff. This weekend especially it might make a difference since the Twilight trailer is in the theater. If you go see Quarantine or Sex Drive maybe you can stop by guest services in Twilight gear letting them know you want to see the TRAILER on the big screen because you can’t wait for the movie to be released. "
look.its_twilight.
look.its_twilight.
Retired Volturi & Ex-Queen of OT

Female Number of posts : 3293
Team Edward or Team Jacob? : Team Michael Cera, psh.
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Back to top Go down